Due to the Privacy Protection required by the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act, the following information is necessary to enable us to comply with your request for loss runs.
- Requests may only be accepted from our Policyholder (Named Insured) or the
Penn-America Group Producer of Record
- Please make the request on the letterhead of either the Policyholder (Named Insured) or the Producer of Record
- List the Named Insured, Policy Number and effective date of the policy on the request and the policy terms for which the loss runs are requested
- Please send your request via fax: 610.668.3774 to the attention of the Agency Administration Department
- You can also email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The loss runs will be mailed to the Policyholder (Named Insured) to the address shown on our policy or by fax to our Producer of Record
If you have any questions, please feel free to call 610.664.1500 and ask for our Agency Administration Department.